Wednesday, September 5, 2007

lontong opor ayam

Indonesia Traditional Recipe, food Recipe for engineer, food recipe for busy people, cooking recipe for clueless, resep masakan, resep makanan,indonesia recipe, vietnamese recipe, thailand recipe, asian recipe, japanese recipe

I have a lunch in a place that served Banyumas-an food, One of the main course is Sroto, you can hava Sroto with chiken, or Sroto with a beaf. Instead order Sroto, I order Lontong Opor Ayam or you can call it Javanese braised chicken in coconut milk, since I want have a lunch that's light but still tasty enough.


My choice was not wrong. Many food that have a coconut milk has heavy taste, but not this one, my lontong opor ayam still very light and yet quite tasty enough. and as a bonus, the chily souce (or sambal) is quite good, remind me of my home though


opor ayam


The picture is not the one I eat, but quite resemblence enough :).


So how' much for one portion Opor Ayam, I only spent Rp. 12.000,- with tea as my drink.


now , back to work

No comments: